The Timeless Elegance

The silent notes, the delay, the sharp chords that occur creates an invisible presence in the room. I shiver as I hear to Barenboim play the piano, music is the most powerful form of precursor to doing any work. Why? Why? Why does it make me feel different? A feeling so powerful, it can stop time. “Pathetique,” the second movement of Sonata no.8, is one of the most influential musical marvel crafted by Beethoven. How several notes played in a particular fashion, with the right tempo and force creates a sound that is not only pleasant to hear but also changes your thought processes. 


Since the dawn of time, humankind has created music to not only satisfy his/her pleasure but also to make a mark in time. When we hear music, we not only be filled with complex emotions but also perceive time either fast or slow. For me, classical music makes me feel different and changes the way I perceive time. 

People often say I'm addicted to it but for good. Once you fall in love with classical music, the world won't look the same way. From Bach to Chopin, the music concise, crisp, and full of emotions. After reading this, listen to Chopin ballade No.1 in G minor Opus 23, I know it's a mouthful to say but I'm sure it will make your heart sink. 

Composers like Chopin, Mozart, Bach, you’d be surprised to know, convey a wide variety of emotions-anger, humor, melancholy-through their compositions. According to a study conducted by Harvard Medical School, classical music boosts concentration and awareness; so, next time you start studying, remember to turn on your favorite classical piece.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic engineering: A new path

Unconditional Hope